My Journey
1/13/24
I am in my last semester at BYUI. I will be graduating with a BA in Marriage and Family in April. Which seems ironic as I am in the middle of a very ugly divorce. Anyway, I still believe in marriage and in it's importance. I do not know if I will go on to get a Masters degree, which is required to practice therapy.
The idea of having a "side hustle" is intriguing to me. I feel it is important for me to be able to support myself and not rely on a spouse. This may sound easy, however, I have been a stay at home mom for twenty-five years and have been married for thirty five years. There are a lot of changes happening in my life. I currently have a full time job and live alone.
Lessons Learned
Although marriage is ordained of God, it sometimes does not work out. Do not judge people who are divorced.
Lessons Not Learned
How to choose a business. My current ideas are a dog-sitting service, a business refurnishing furniture, a photography business (I am interested in taking whimsical, magical or like pictures of children), and I am open to others ideas as they come to me.
How to make a profit.
How to find dog owners that need a dog service. I would rather stay at the dog's home as I work and don't have a doggie door (or a yard for that matter).
How to refurnish furniture in my garage in the freezing winter and burning summer heat in Utah.
How to get costumes, backdrops, and photography customers.
A Reference and Categorization Method
I don't quite understand how to do this section. It seems like I could just search for words without needing this section.
Comments
Post a Comment